Your home is your biggest investment and there are a few ways to maximize the value of your home, while providing comfort and savings through efficiency and functionality. How do you know for certain that it’s time to make the smart investment of new windows for your home?
8 simple questions that will determine if it’s time to replace those old windows:
- Are you having problems opening or closing your windows?
- Can you feel cold drafts coming through your windows?
- Do you notice condensation between the glass panes?
- Is there chipping, deterioration or water stains on or around your windows?
- Have you updated most of your home and the windows just don’t match the style anymore?
- Has it become increasing difficult to clean your windows?
- If you need repairs to your old windows are you able to find the replacement parts?
- Do you notice bugs or wings? Are there any finding their way in through cracks or are termites making a meal out of your windows?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then it’s time to let the professionals at Pella help you find replacement windows that will be a perfect match for your homes unique needs.
Why Replace with Pella?
Enjoy comfort and confidence in a replacement project done right.
When you work with your local Pella Showroom or a project consultant, you’re buying more than just a window or door. You’re getting the experience and service of local Pella professionals who are committed to your satisfaction every step of the way. It’s a one-stop, start-to-finish service. It’s all part of The Pella Promise.
Find the Right Window or Door Solution
When it comes to shopping for windows and doors, Pella will come to you. A Pella representative will visit at your convenience to help find the right options to fit your home, your lifestyle and your budget.
A friendly, local professional will:
- Share inspiring photos and videos to help craft a vision for your project.
- Show samples so you can compare with your surroundings.
- Help you choose customizable options to fit your lifestyle.
- Answer any questions, then be on their way.