54% – 83% more energy efficient with triple-pane glass compared to single-pane windows.Exclusive energy-saving system. Pella 350 Series vinyl windows feature an exclusive energy-saving system which makes them Pella’s most energy-efficient products. InsulShield® Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon
- Protection from extreme temperatures.
- Blocks 86% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
A more premium look inside and out.Exclusive! SmoothSeam™ interior welded corners are virtually invisible, yet strong and durable. A typical competitor’s interior corner welds are visible. Distinctive detailing. Robust frame profile features a beveled edge for a polished look. Unique design options.
- Choose from shades-, blinds- or grilles-between-the-glass or Simulated-Divided-Light grilles.
- Dual-color frame option offers White vinyl interiors with Brown DuraColor™ exteriors. Solid White or Almond frames also available.
Stronger and more durable than typical vinyl products.Pella’s exclusive frame design features easy-care vinyl frames that are built to last. Unique design options.
- Reinforced frame that’s 83% stronger than ordinary vinyl.
- Precision corner welding process helps ensure products will resist warping or twisting over time.
Added security and comfort.
Outstanding impact resistance. Pella 350 Series offers products with HurricaneShield® impact-resistant glass that meet the stringent Miami-Dade County and other coastal building code requirements.
Pella’s best choice for noise reduction. Pella® 350 Series products with optional sound control glass deliver exceptional performance – they help reduce outside noise like traffic and lawnmowers by 29% to 59% compared to a single-pane window.
Fewer worries about drafts. Pella 350 Series vinyl windows outperform the industry requirement for air infiltration by 50%.